What if my organization or church is tax-exempt?


A copy of your State Sales Tax Exemption Certificate (not the same as a 501(c)(3) certificate) must be filed with ChurchSource prior to placing your order. If you already have a certificate on file, the tax will drop off when the order is processed. If you do not have one on file, you can send us a copy to be placed on file.

Email: CustomerCare@HarperCollins.com

Fax: 800-934-6381

Have more questions? Submit a request


  • Avatar
    shirley smith

    I want to open up a wholesale accouint